What is a Random Consortium?
A drug screening consortium is an association of companies or groups of employers that join together, as a single entity, for the purpose of DOT drug and alcohol testing of its members. The member companies add their employees to a combined random testing pool. The random consortium’s administrator (e Screen) updates the pool and manages the selection process.
A consortium is simply an association of independent businesses that belong to it for a common purpose. In this case, the purpose is to provide a random drug and alcohol testing structure. This consortium serves as your “Third Party Administrator (TPA)” for the members – between the government and you or your company.
How the random consortium administrator of Mann Consultants works:
A random consortium administrator of Mann Consultants will assist you in the random consortium enrollment process. Administrator regularly updates the consortium pool with employee details from each member company and communicates the randomly selected individuals’ names to you.
Random consortium administrator can also fully automate the random drug testing program for customers with 50 or more employees. The program and technology works the same for these customers, except they function in a stand-alone pool of their own employees.
Mann Consultants manages Random Consortium Program with Easy, Automated Convenience:
Ensuring your compliance with random drug testing takes time. Our Enterprise Random Tool automates the drug-testing administration process through a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, integrated application.
Plus, you can generate reports whenever you need them, 24/7. You’ll never again have to worry whether you are meeting the requirements of random drug compliance because our system tracks your status for you.
Learn more about how Mann’s easy; efficient random selection program can help you manage your random drug program more easily and efficiently.
You will have a full-service drug & alcohol testing plan that will give you peace of mind and make this part of your business worry free. Our simplified procedure is ideal for anyone who is subject to random drug testing.
When you join Mann’s random Testing Consortium, here is what you can expect from us:
• Free Policies and Procedures Format. Other companies charge a lot extra for this.
• Free Supervisor Training Manual. Other companies charge a lot extra for this.
• No hidden fees or charges.
• Membership meets all annual licensing requirements & regulations
• Full compliance with the random drug and alcohol test laws.
• Free membership stickers for your truck, vessel or office
• Free annual reports
• Local Drug Test Random Pool Consortium helps CDL driver’s nationwide stay in compliance with the DOT’s (Department of Transportation) Random Selection Pool guidelines by providing you with our Random Selection Service.
• Local Drug Test uses a scientifically verifiable, random generator to select drivers from a pool for drug and alcohol testing. Selections are made throughout the year in accordance with DOT Regulations – 50% are selected for Random Drug Testing and 10% are selected for Random Alcohol Testing.